Our Travel Blog

Thursday, September 21, 2006

To My Beloved Paul Shanghai Bee




To My Dearest Paul Shanghai Bee Bee,

You came into my life and made me such a happy person. I have never in my life known anyone like you. You gave me unconditional love and vise versa and now you left this world,me, Moggy and Mindy so suddenly. My heart is broken to million pieces and I do not know when will my heart will be able to heal as it may take forever. Who knows..only God knows...

I still remember clearly how we met in the jungle in Ulu Sedili and how you told me you that you caught my eyes as you have never met a woman 4x4 driver before. What we have was passion in all that we do especially traveling and off roading not forgetting our passionate love for each other. I guess that is what made our relationship very special. You are the love of my life and will forever be.

I hope that you will be happy in heaven and may your soul rest in peace. I still remember the time where you did one of the most noblest thing was that you save Mindy from the garage and have decided to adopt her as your daughter. She misses you very much and cries all the time when she sees your picture and then she would lick it and paw it. Now she is without a daddy.

Lastly all I want to say is that I will always love you forever and May God Bless Your Soul and Rest in Peace. The Lord will always be with you.

Love forever,
Jules Mozzie Bee, Moggy, Mindy and Lozenzo (My daddy’s SUV)

Words By D. Walley

“We have been together for sometime now and then you have to leave,
But every time I look at you then before you left for to the Lord, I see things that make me love you more than ever.
I see someone who can make me laugh at all the little funny things about life,
Someone with a smile so soft and warm that I will always want to smile along,
I see someone who just keeps growing more wonderful, someone I am proud and grateful to be sharing my life with even not in a very long time (1 ½ years).
So everyday when I open my eyes and see you then it’s love at first sight, I keep on falling in love with you again and again just like how you do too
A love that keeps on growing brighter through everyday and every night we share… I love you Bee…”

7 Comments:

At Monday, October 02, 2006 3:24:00 PM, Blogger azila said...

Dear Paul's family,

A very heartiest condolences to you on the demise of the beloved Paul.

I got to know about this news from one of our forum members. We were in the same forum of Jobstreet.com's HR forum. Although I dun know him personally, and many of us do not know him personally as well, but he always guide us about many HR related matters in the forum.

I would like to convey as well, thousands of condolences greetings from us in the HR forum.

May he rest in peace.

 
At Monday, October 02, 2006 10:26:00 PM, Blogger Our Travel Blog said...

Dear Azila,

Thank you very much for your condolences. It's quite a tragedy that he has to go just like that. Anyhow we all believe that it's God's will and we are all here trying to cope with it, especially for me. It's difficult. Paul is a great guy with a big heart. I am sure you will like him if you get to know him.

Anyway Azila, thank you once again.

Regards,
Julie

 
At Tuesday, October 03, 2006 12:07:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Julie,

Be brave, Be strong.

I believe Paul will want to see you to smile again one day. His cheerful spirit will always be with those who has been touched.

Give me a call if you need a company. Will find a time to visit you with Yoong one day.

May God bless you, walk through this journey with you.

May God bless Paul and his beloved family too.

Sheena

 
At Tuesday, October 03, 2006 8:57:00 PM, Blogger Our Travel Blog said...

Dearest Sheena,

Thank you very much for your message and stopping by our blog. I am most happy when someone do drop by and see all that we both has gone through together. It's tough now for me as I now have to brave this alone and sure do feel lonely. Paul is a great person with a big heart and so are his families. Such wonderful people they are.

Sure, we can meet up when I am ready to go out ya.

Thank you once again.

Julie

 
At Thursday, May 10, 2007 11:55:00 AM, Blogger Kely said...

Hello I want to congratulate to you. This site is fantastic, looks like entertained and very good to me it elaborated. I invite them to that they explore a little on my site of the Web
Our real estate listing includes great opportunities on Costa Rica Central Valley’s provinces such as San Jose, our Capital, with remarkable cities as Escazu at the west, or Curridabat at the east, experiencing a great development on both commercial and residential properties, making their real estate pricing highly attractive to investors; on other hand, Alajuela city gathers places with a very special warm weather such as Grecia, La Garita and Atenas, or beautiful farms for agricultural, cattle or nature preservation purposes as those located on San Carlos or Sarapiqui. We also offer land properties in Guanacaste, which is the province, along with Puntarenas, with the most beautiful tropical beaches on the Pacific Coast such as Tamarindo, Playa Grande, El Coco, Playa Hermosa, Nosara, Samara, Herradura, Jaco, Manuel Antonio, Dominical and Golfito, where the real estate business occupies the first place as the local economic activity.
Great investment opportunity at Costa Rica Pacific Coast, Preconstruction condos in costa rica
Condo sales in costa rica, Retirement property in costa rica. Visit us for more info at: http://www.costa-ricarealestate.com/

 
At Wednesday, June 13, 2007 6:08:00 AM, Blogger G7 said...

dear julie,

Actually, i accidentally stumbled apon your blog while i was searching something about teluk batik. Somehow, your blog has drawn me to read from your very first post of yours till the end.

You've told me a story of a magnificant journey which not many people has done before. You have truly redefined the meaning of an epic getaway.

I remembered once your article on bangkok and ayuthaya was so well written and was published on the star newspaper.

I believe none of this would be achived with your other half, mr paul bee.I would like to wish you my deepest condolences.I hope of seeing more of your posts and trips as i'm sure mr bee would like you to have.

take care
jun mun

 
At Friday, November 30, 2007 2:59:00 PM, Blogger Rojo said...

Dear Julie,

My name is Rojo. I was Paul ex-classmate in Kolej Dato Tunku Haji Bujang in Miri. I came upon the video clip in youtube and saw that the lady at the door was very familiar. Then I saw Paul in it and went looking around and found this blog site. I spoke to his mom late last year after being informed by his uncle Stephen and met her again beginning of this year at the miri wet market. I have also share the youtube and blogspot site with some of the rest of classmates for their info. Anyway I like the stories, videoclips and photos you guys have put up and I do hope that you'll continue with the same again. Well just to touch base with you.

Anyway take care and God Bless.

Regards,
Rojo Cornas Dreammy

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home