Our Travel Blog

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Long Absence

Whew, this is the first time in 2 months since I am going to post on our recent travels. Over the past we have been taking both short over the weekend trips and a 7 days trips into the land of smiles....Thailand. From our recollection, the whole of October, we only spend one weekend at home in KL, Malaysia. Jules agreed with me that we both have not done this kind of crazy traveling ever ever before. Thats when I realise that I lost close to 10kgs over a period of 4 months from the amount of activity that we do. So, there you go, a tip for those who wants to loose some kilos and get in shape....travel, travel, travel. What a jet-setting lifestyle we are living(or should I say, road & boat setting life?) haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home